The intervention of Cailliau&Colakel Law Firm in contracts law demonstrates itself in various forms:
- Assistance in Negotiation
- Drafting of Contracts
- Review of Contracts
- Consultancy on the terms and conditions provided in Contracts
- Representation of our clients in litigation proceedings
The team of Cailliau&Colakel Law Firm has substantial practical experience acquired at regional, national and international levels.
The Law Firm handles due diligence, negotiation, drafting, execution and termination of all kinds of civil, industrial and commercial contracts, including the following contracts:
- Sales contracts,
- General Sale Terms and Conditions,
- Service contracts,
- Subcontracting Contracts and co-contracting contracts,
- Sales agent/dealer contracts,
- Brokerage contracts,
- Cooperation Agreements,
- Distribution contracts and organization of distribution network (franchise, affiliation-commission, exclusive concession , trademark license …),
- License Agreements,
- Monitoring of trade relationships.
We provide ad hoc assistance, but we prefer to develop lasting relationships with our clients. This allows us to get to know the organization of our client and have access to all aspects of the professional relationships of our client. We thus have all the information necessary to provide our clients with the best tailor-made legal assistance.